By Jonathan Adler -
A hardworking wire-brushed and lightly limed solid oak tabletop with a radial pattern on a bamboo-inspired, brass-banded base which splits to accommodate a two-leaf expansion. Chic and timeless. Seats up to 10.
The debut collection of artisan crafted solid oak furniture is as mighty as its source. Wire-brushing exposes the natural wood grain and our liming technique accentuates each solid piece of wood's unique pattern. A nod to French 50s cool, a dash of Milanese moxie, and a whisper of Scandinavian soulfulness.
- 45" Dia, 29.5" H
- Expanded size: 85" W, 45" D, 29.5" H
- Solid oak and oak Veneer wire-brushed and limed
- Eight (8) pieces radial veneer
- Cylindrical brass-banded base made in two (2) pieces for expansion
- Two (2) leaves, 20" W each
- Avoid contact with hot items
- Wipe spills immediately, do not allow water to collect on the surface
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
This item typically ships within 4-6 weeks from time of order.
Due to fluctuations in stock levels, and global supply chain demands, we are experiencing extended lead times. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us
. Rest assured, we will notify you if an item is out of stock or on backorder.
FREE SHIPPING within USA + ONTARIO on orders over $150 USD