By Jonathan Adler -
Beautiful from every angle, the St. Germain Club Chair features a dash of Japanese rigor and a hint of Scandinavian Modernism. A sinuous and simple wood frame with black finish cradles a cushy, exaggerated-L-shaped seat upholstered in Belfast Stone linen. Expertly pitched on two blackened steel orbs (with miniature steel orbs supporting the back).
As comfortable as it is intriguing, it's perfect in a corner or ideal as a pair opposite a sofa.
- Dimensions: 26"L x 33.5"W x 30.25"H
- Seat Height: 17", Seat Depth: 22.5"
- Upholstered in Belfast Stone linen blend (60% viscose, 20% linen,10% cotton, 10% acrylic; Cleaning code S)
- Solid rubberwood in black finish
- Professional cleaning recommended
This item typically ships within 3-4 weeks from time of order.
Due to fluctuations in stock levels, and global supply chain demands, we are experiencing extended lead times. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us
. Rest assured, we will notify you if an item is out of stock or on backorder.
FREE SHIPPING within USA + ONTARIO on orders over $150 USD