By Jonathan Adler -
Classic checks have never felt so fresh—the graphic black and natural colorway keeps a bold new wave feel afoot.
These reversible flatweave rugs are superbly soft, highly durable, and made-to-order by artisans in Peru. From hand-dying the wool to hand-weaving the pattern on the loom, every step is steeped in tradition with our very own proprietary twist, guaranteeing sublime colors and reversibility (flip it for an instant room refresh!).
Available in several sizes.
- Material and Construction: 80% Llama Wool, 20% Sheep Wool
- 9.5" squares with reverse colors on back
- Suitable for high-traffic areas
- This rug is handcrafted: color variations, weave lines, and striations should be expected
- Handcrafted in Peru
- Care and Cleaning:
- We recommend rotating occasionally to distribute wear, and using rug protectors under furniture to prevent indentations and wear.
- Vacuum regularly
- Treat spills immediately with a clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly to absorb as much as possible
- Treat stains quickly; Spot clean with a mild detergent or carpet cleaner, first testing a small portion of the rug
- Do not use bleach-based products
This item is made-to-order and typically ships within 6-12 weeks from time of order. Due to the nature of this item it is considered final sale.
Due to fluctuations in stock levels, and global supply chain demands, we are experiencing extended lead times. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us
. Rest assured, we will notify you if an item is out of stock or on backorder.
FREE SHIPPING within USA + ONTARIO on orders over $150 USD