Digital Project Coordinator
Black Rooster Decor is looking to hire a Digital Project Coordinator to join our team.
Black Rooster Decor is a boutique home decor shop located in the heart of Leslieville. We scour the world for unique and stylish furniture and accessories that are top-quality and made to last. We offer a wide variety of furniture, accessories, wall art and lighting both online and in-store.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital role or equivalent.
- Obsessed with all things digital and dives head first into any new project.
- Extremely confident and comfortable with Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- A Shopify wiz.
- Knows basic/intermediate HTML/CSS.
- Social media savvy and have experience scheduling, designing, overseeing and managing content on all social media platforms (with a primary focus on Pinterest and Instagram).
- Familiar with Mailchimp and designing engaging email campaigns.
- Can design content and marketing material for social media, web and print use.
- Able to compose on-brand cross-platform written content.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Someone who is outgoing, friendly and not afraid of a challenge. We’re a small business with dozens of moving parts and need someone to jump in head first and seize any situation.
- Organized and can multi-task without batting an eye.
- A self-starter and motivated individual.
- An intuitive learner.
- A team player that doesn’t think any task is too small or too big.
- Comfortable working in a small business setting.
- And last, but most certainly not least, is a home decor enthusiast and loves staying current with design trends.
- Bonus assets (but not necessary): Marketing skills, photography skills, photo editing knowledge.
This is a part-time, in-house contract position to start with ample opportunity to grow into full-time depending on success within the position and work ethic.
We offer competitive hourly compensation and, depending on experience, is negotiable.
Please send your cover letter, resume, social media handles, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: July 22nd, 2019