By Jonathan Adler -
Neoclassical style meets natural craftsmanship. The Riviera Capital Pedestal is constructed from thick reeds that are steeped in water, then hand-coiled and fastened to framework. A satin lacquer topcoat gives the naturally warm tones a luxe sheen.
A decorator's secret weapon, pedestals are the perfect place for a vibrant vase or bold bust to rest, or plunk it in an unused corner or in front of a window, or double up and flank a chair or console.
- Dimensions: 16"L x 12"W x 42"H
- Natural reeds finished with a honey-toned stain and lacquer topcoat
- Natural reeds are steeped in water by hand to increase their elasticity, then hand-coiled and fastened to base frameworks
- Use a very soft natural brush, feather duster, or soft cloth to gently dust or wipe the reeds
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Never use harsh chemical or abrasive cleaners that could erode protective topcoats; It can cause the reeds to delaminate
This item typically ships within 3-4 weeks from time of order.
Due to fluctuations in stock levels, and global supply chain demands, we are experiencing extended lead times. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us
. Rest assured, we will notify you if an item is out of stock or on backorder.
FREE SHIPPING within USA + ONTARIO on orders over $150 USD