By Jonathan Adler -
Splayed ebonized wood legs and solid brass spheres support your choice of tabletop: turquoise back-painted glass treated to a solid mahogany edge, wire-brushed ebonized oak inset with sand-cast brass medallions, or hardworking radial patterned mahogany.
Easily seats six to eight.
Inspired by French 50s wooden warmth, this is the kind of piece you fantasize about stumbling upon at Paris' Marché aux Puces. With a nod to the elegance of Italian modernism, it brings a connoisseurial vibe to your pad but is also hard-working enough for a family's breakfast nook.
- 78" W, 47.75" D, 29.5" H
- Top option one: Turquoise back-painted glass with solid mahogany edgeband
- Top option two: Radial mahogany with solid mahogany edgeband; Coated in protective lacquer for a shiny finish
- Top option three: Wire-brushed ebonized oak top with solid oak edgeband; Inset sand-cast brass medallions; Avoid contact with hot items and wipe spills immediately
- Base: Ebonized mahogany legs with solid brass accents
- Seats six to eight
- Wipe spills immediately, do not allow water to collect on the surface
Customized items and furniture cannot be returned and are considered a final sale.
Where possible, we will deliver this WHITE GLOVE. Please contact us with any questions.
This item typically ships within 4-6 weeks from time of order.
Due to fluctuations in stock levels, and global supply chain demands, we are experiencing extended lead times. If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us
. Rest assured, we will notify you if an item is out of stock or on backorder.
FREE SHIPPING within USA + ONTARIO on orders over $150 USD